Ever wanted to escape the hustle and bustle of day to day life? Why not take the family on a holiday they will never forget to Coffin Bay. Explore Eyre Peninsula and experience a family holiday with a difference. Learn to cook Aussie style ‘camp oven’ food. Take on the family in a round of mini golf, great for all ages. Hand feed kangaroos and other native wildlife. Reel in some tasty King George whiting, squid and flathead.
We also give you the opportunity to create your own memorabilia from your trip, with our ‘make and take workshop’. Create your own photo frame, wind chime, bracelet, basket etc using all natural pieces. It’s a great way to make something memorable, and gets the family away from the tv for a while! 🙂
- Three nights accommodation
- Half day bay fishing charter for the family
- Trip aboard the Coffin Bay Explorer- where you will see sealions and dolphins, and taste fresh oysters straight from the rack.
- Tour to Glen Forest Tourist Park to see wombats, koalas, dingoes, plus hand feed kangaroos
- Round of Putt Putt at the Coff’n’Putt
- Sandboarding in the National Park
- Family ‘Make and Take’ session
- All breakfasts
- ‘Learn to cook a Camp oven’ dinner
- Remedial massage for mum
- Tuna fishing charter for dad
- Childcare for a bit of ‘my time’
- Full catering
- Bike hire