Hunt and Gather Two Day Experience
If you love seafood and enjoying the fruits of a great day’s fishing then this is the safari for you! Learn about Southern Australian Fisheries from ocean to plate while experiencing the spectacular coastlines and attractions of lower Eyre Peninsula
Available from October to May, we take you to the ‘hot spots’ only visited by locals to hunt and gather your own “catch of the day” that is then prepared for you by your personal chef and local cuisine guru!Enquire / Book now
Kristie M – Sydney, Australia
'Lunch" led our Hunt & Gather trip where we snorkelled for abalone, collected cockles & fished off his own incredible beach for Salmon. Cooking the catch was amazing.Freshness guaranteed!
- Coffin Bay Oyster Shed tour n taste with local farmer
- Hunt and gathering for abalone and cockles
- Salmon surf/beach fishing on secluded beach
- Seafood factory tours
- 4WDriving through massive sand-dunes
- Wine tastings at our famous award winning winery
- Daily lunch
- One night in waterfront accommodation in beautiful Port Lincoln Hotel – Ocean View Room
- Airport pickup and drop off
Popular add-on options include:
- Day trip to cage dive with Great White sharks
- Swim, feed and photograph Southern Bluefin tuna
- Swim with the sealions and dolphins
- Head out on a fishing charter
- Tell us what you want to do!!
As featured in Tourism Australia’s Restaurant Australia campaign.Enquire / Book now
Ace- Melbourne, Victoria
"Seven blokes organised a fishing trip to South Australia which turned into the trip of a lifetime with many memories that will bring us back again and again and again."