Hook and Sinker Fishing Safari
Time for a fishing trip? Well Coffin Bay is the place to wet a line! Think fishing the day and night away is a perfect way to spend the weekend? We think so too!
Join us on the ultimate surf/beach fishing where you’ll be targeting big Australian salmon and flathead. Head out on a Southern Ocean deep sea fishing charter targeting big snapper, nannygai, blue morwong, sharks and blue groper. Plus a half day Inshore fishing charter from Coffin Bay into pristine waters to catch the famous King George Whiting, travelly, garfish and squid just to name a few.
If you’re a mad keen fisherman or fisherwoman, a fishing safari on the southern Eyre Peninsula must be ticked off your bucket list.
Enquire / Book now
Ace- Melbourne, Victoria
"Seven blokes organised a fishing trip to South Australia which turned into the trip of a lifetime with many memories that will bring us back again and again and again."
- Surf/ beach fishing targeting big Australian salmon and flathead – including all rods, reels, bait, tackle, lunch and non alcoholic refreshments
- Southern Ocean Deep Sea Fishing Charter, sport fishing targeting big snapper, nannygai, blue morwong, sharks and blue groper etc.
- Coffin Bay 1/2 day Inshore Fishing Charter, targeting King George Whiting, Trevally and garfish
- Quality rods, reels, tackle, bait and light refreshments
- Two nights accommodation in Port Lincoln
- Light breakfasts each day
- Airport pickup and drop off
Fancy extending your trip?
Consider including one of these activities to your trip:
- Full day shark cage dive
- Tuna fishing charter at Greenly Island (Seasonal, Jan-May)
- Upgrade your accommodation to our South Point Beach House, Self-Contained, cook your own catch or we can provide full catering- breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- We can clean and package your fish to take home.
Zane T from Mount Martha
"'You bloody beauty' sums up the whole day. Look out over the Great Australian Bight in the morning, swim in rock pools, then hop in the 4WD to climb massive sand dunes only to sand-board down them!"