Port Lincoln Highlights & Coffin Bay Explorer Day Trips
Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay are located in a beautiful, untamed region of Australia, boasting some of our country’s best seafood, scenic locations and native wildlife.
Meet our local fishermen and find out how your favourite fish are caught. Take a picnic out into the bush among beautiful old eucalyptus and manna gums. You may just meet a few koalas, kangaroos and emus along the way.
Experience the best, all in one day.Enquire / Book now
Lambert Family- Swan Hill, Victoria
"What a trip! It would have to be one of the most exhilarating and exciting times of my life. The scenery in this great part of South Australia is absolutely breathtaking & brilliant"
Port Lincoln Highlights
- Fresh Fish Place. Discover how a fish travels from the ocean to your plate. You also get to sample house-smoked fish and pickled seafood.
- Mikkira Station. Visit a restored, historical homestead where you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch in the company of friendly koalas, kangaroos and emus.
- Port Lincoln National Park. Take a refreshing hike up historic Stamford Hill and enjoy spectacular views of Boston Bay and Port Lincoln, before discovering the hidden beaches of Spalding Cove, and the Cape Donnington Lighthouse.
- Flinders Ports Wharf Tour. See local fishing boats unload their catch and some the largest and mightiest ships in the Southern Hemisphere.
- And much more!
Coffin Bay Highlights
- Glen Forest Animal Park. One of the very best of its kind in Australia with guaranteed wildlife interaction of our native birds, kangaroos, koalas and much more!
- Coffin Bay Township Tour. Experience outstanding beauty and world famous oysters in this township tour of a rare maritime wilderness area.
- Coffin Bay National Park. See the most spectacular coastal scenery in South Australia, ranging from ancient cliffs to long beaches bordered by white sand dunes.
- Tour and Taste with Pure Oysters, Coffin Bay. Learn all about Pacific and Native Angasi oysters and sample them fresh out of the rack.
- The Australian award winning Boston Bay Winery – the closest vineyard to the ocean in the world! A fantastic venue to relax overlooking the stunning views of vines and clear waters of Boston Bay.
- And much more!
Ian & Cheryl – Dallas, Texas
"Lunch and Mandy took our senses on an incredible journey. From amazing coastline to spine-tingling interaction with the wildlife topped off with cuisine that would be the envy of any top restaurant."