Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay Two Day Highlights
Experience the spectacular coastal scenery of Eyre Peninsula, South Australia with our Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay Highlights Package.
A fully-guided tour over two days and one night so you experience the Eyre Peninsula ‘just like a local’.
You’ll see and experience some of Australia’s best seafood, scenic locations,native wildlife and leave with memories that will last for a lifetime.Enquire / Book now
Lambert Family- Swan Hill, Victoria
"What a trip! It would have to be one of the most exhilarating and exciting times of my life. The scenery in this great part of South Australia is absolutely breathtaking & brilliant"
The two day and one night Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay Highlights Package will take you on a journey to:
- Experience the most spectacular coastal scenery in South Australia
- Soak up sensational views from ancient cliffs
- Walk across long, footprint-free beaches bordered by massive sand dunes
- Dip your feet into the crystal clear waters of the Southern Ocean
- Be touched by the natural beauty through the Port Lincoln and Coffin Bay National Parks
- Hand feed our native animals, including kangaroos, koala, emu and native birds
- Taste fresh, premium seafood from our local fisherman
- See the largest fishing fleet in the Southern Hemisphere at work and unloading their catch
- One-night stay in an Ocean View Room at the award-winning 4.5 star Port Lincoln Hotel, twin share
- Airport transfers, hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Full breakfast and lunches
Additional Night Option
Add on an extra day/night and we’ll take you out for the unforgettable experience of swimming with Australian sealions. These ‘puppies of the sea’ will welcome you into their home with excitement and guaranteed interaction including somersaults and graceful swirls!Enquire / Book now
Andrew & Yvonne- Canada
Thankyou both for making our time so very comfortable and relaxed.We loved everything and needless to say, it was the highlight of our visit to Australia.A world class experience, thank you immensely!