Port Lincoln Underwater Weekend Adventure
Your unforgettable two day, two night experience begins with a cage dive amongst the world’s most feared and most misunderstood predator – the Great White shark.
Once your heart stops pounding from the Great White, it’s time to relax and bounce around with the Australian sealions, the puppies of the sea, as they amaze you with their inquisitive antics and playful games.
Don’t miss your chance for a lifetime of memories in two days of underwater action!Enquire / Book now
Wolshy from Melbourne
"From the outset of this tour I was placed at ease by Lunch and his Goin' Off Safaris staff. How good are these guys - you feel like you've known them for years!"
The ultimate in underwater adventures featuring:
- One day Great White shark cage diving – surface diving with some of the biggest sharks in the world – a once-in-a-lifetime experience with the ocean’s most feared predator!
- One day swimming with beautiful and fascinating Australian sealions – the puppies of the sea! Watch them as they bound out to the boat with excitement and entice you into the crystal clear waters. These inquisitive sea mammals will amaze you with an underwater production including somersaults, backflips, leaps and swirls.
- Two nights accommodation in an Ocean View Room at the Port Lincoln Hotel, twin share, including continental breakfast.
Operates from September to June.
- Airport transfers, boat charter transfers, lunch each day
- All diving and snorkelling equipment, wetsuits, gloves etc.
Walter and Susanne
"The Eyre Peninsula is almost a hidden gem with so much to see and do here and what a fantastic coastline! The area is just breathtaking, beautiful, rugged, almost indescribable with words."