Warwick & Maureen- Auckland, NZ
"You certainly have a first class crew – all three, Tony, Chris and Fish – for whom we have nothing but admiration. We can honestly say that the whole experience was beyond expectation for both of us.
Goin’ Off Safaris Lake Eyre and Outback Safaris tour the very best parts of the state, as we visit iconic outback towns such as:
- Innamincka: home of the renowned Innamincka Hotel.
- The Dig Tree: from Burke and Wills’ historic ill-fated crossing of Australia
- Birdsville: headquarters for the famous Birsdville races!
- William Creek: one of the smallest towns in the country, with a resident population of just 10 people!
- Coober Pedy: The wild western, underground township with a fascinating history of opal mining.
A tour of Lake Eyre is an experience not to be missed. One of the best ways to spend the weekend is to see this amazing natural spectacle is on a flight tour in the Metro II Fairchild.
Then complete the trip flying back to Adelaide via Port Augusta and the Spencer Gulf. All this coupled with amazing food and great company.
Is there really a better way to spend the weekend? Join the friendly characters from Goin’ Off Safaris on a truly unique adventure that will leave you being the envy of all of your friends!Enquire / Book now
"The scenery was spectacular from the air and the crew welcoming, obliging and funny. The outback characters lived up to expectations and our fellow passengers were a great bunch of people."