For anyone who wants 2 days of Ultimate Ocean Adventure to tick off some of your bucket list items, well here’s a package to get you going. In another first for the seafood capital of Australia in Port Lincoln, this really is world class action packed weekend, designed to cover the big 5 ocean experiences off Eyre Peninsula’s southern waters.
We are now offering you the chance to interact with and get up close and personal with Great White sharks, the powerful Southern Bluefin Tuna, Australian Sealions, Bottlenose Dolphins and when in season, the Southern Right Whales. Over 2 sensational days packed full of adrenalin pumping adventure aboard the spectacular & fully kitted out 78ft Strictly Business, for $1300.00 per person this includes the following;
- Multiple Great White shark cage dives including night diving at Shark Bay, Neptune Islands
- Swim with and feed the mighty Southern Bluefin Tuna off Boston Bay Island
- Swim with the puppies of the ocean, the Australian Sealions at Seal Cove
- Close up viewing of Bottlenose dolphins and Southern Right Whales (when is season)
- Deep sea fishing targeting Tuna, Snapper, Trevally, Nannagai, Shark, Blue Morwong, King George Whiting and what ever takes the bait!
- Fully catered meals and after dinner drinks
- All of your fishing and diving equipment
- Your own bunk for overnight stay and a
- Bloody fantastic experience!
The boat is aptly named Strictly Business and she has been superbly renovated to cater for charters like this one, with the passenger in mind. Limited to 9 lucky guests, the boat is fully equipped with air conditioning, heaps of room on the rear deck and fly bridge, a large and comfortable saloon with flat screen TV, a superb sound system and the latest in ocean software and technology. There is even a camera hooked up to the shark cage so that you can see the underwater vision from the large flat-screen on the deck! Did I mention the cold beer on tap…? Well that’s included as well.
As this is limited to 9 passengers, this adventure is perfect for a group of friends, corporate or team bonding retreat, special occassions or we can also make sure the sole traveller is looked after as well. We can also organize group charter flights ex Adelaide for your group.
With only limited dates to fill over the summer months, seats on this pearler of a trip will go quick. For a detailed itinerary, availabilities, dates and contact details, please visit our Shark Cage Diving page.