2 to 4 nights
If you love seafood and the feeling of enjoying the fruits of your labour then this is the safari for you. This safari highlights the Eyre Peninsula- Australia’s seafood frontier and takes you to hot spots only visited by locals to hunt and gather your own “catch of the day” that is then prepared for you by your personal chef and local cuisine guru!
- Oysters, Yabby and Marron farm
- Coffin Bay Explorer boat cruise
- Secluded beach to hunt and gather Abalone and Cockles
- Beach fishing
- All meals and 2 nights in waterfront accommodation in beautiful Coffin Bay
- Airport pickup and drop off
From AUD$1,235.00 per person
Popular options for your Hunt and Gather Safari:
- Great White Shark cage diving day-trip
- 3 day, 2 night Great White Shark cage diving expedition
- Swim, feed and photograph Blue Fin Tuna
- Swim with the Sea Lions & Dolphins
- A Fishing charter
- Camping in swags on a secluded beach
Not completely satisfied with this package? We aim to meet everyone’s needs! Take a look at the list of optional’s to add to your adventure or look into tailoring your own safari!
Prices are subject to change and availability may vary.